November 20, 2016
Life Reflection: What next step will I take to know Jesus more deeply? Accept Him as Lord and Savior for the first time? Recommit my life to Him? Begin living out the five building blocks of a revival for the church more concretely in my own life?
Pray: Lord Revive all of who I am in you. Revive all of who we as First Church in you.
November 16, 2016
1) Ask God to forgive us of our sins. To remove barriers. Embrace Christ.
2) Give God our best worship in all we do based on the teaching of Jesus as the Gospel.
3) Plead for God to revive ALL of who we are in Christ. Pray for God to pour out God’s Holy Spirit so that the church is returned to New Testament normalcy in its beauty and function.
November 6, 2016
1) Come to early morning prayer at 6:00 AM at the North Campus
2) Sign up on the communication card to pray during a worship service on November 13 or November 20.
Pray: Lord, we beg you, revive all of who we are. Create in us an urgency for you. Pour out your Holy Spirit upon us. Amen.